PLEASE HEPL ME BY 6/29/97
Author Message
 PLEASE HEPL ME BY 6/29/97

New programmer in summer school needs to write a program for a final
monday.  I have just figured out I am not cut out for programming, but I
really need to pass this class. Arrays and Records of Arrays are just
not clicking in my head. Can someone please help me or recomend someone
who can .
Thank You to anyone
  Frank Madrie

program:= Pascal program to process 3 exams for a user defined amount of
students, should consist of the following not necessarily in this order.
1. enter name and three scores for each student.
2. find avg of three scores for each, this avg is referred to as the
number grade in the following.
3. find student with the highest and lowest grade
4. assign a letter grade for each student..   A := 100 to 89.5   B:=
79.4 to 89.5  C:= 69.5 to 79.4   D:= 69.4 to 64.5    F 64.4 to 0.0
5. count the number of students with each grade
6. find class average of number grades

Wed, 15 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. please,please,please H E L P (tic tac toe)

2. Please, please, please H E L P (tic tac toe)

3. Program Idea Please please please

4. Program Idea Please Please Please

5. Graph.tpu for pascal wanted please, please, please.

6. Graph.tpu file wanted please, please, please.

7. Please Please, help me with memo-fields, real problem

8. Please, please help me with this code.

9. Please-VESA unit needed urgently-Please

10. please, I beg of you help me please.

11. PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME

12. Please Please help me