problems with Free Pascal Editor IDE for FPC
Author Message
 problems with Free Pascal Editor IDE for FPC

when i tell Free Pascal Editor to build anything i get a can't find SYSWIN32
unit.

Sat, 31 Jul 2004 06:02:11 GMT
 problems with Free Pascal Editor IDE for FPC

Quote:

> when i tell Free Pascal Editor to build anything i get a can't find
> SYSWIN32 unit.

This means the path to the runtime libraries (the "unit" path) is not set in
the options dialogue of the IDE.

Add something like c:\pp\units\win32\* to the "unit directory" field of
options -> directories

Sat, 31 Jul 2004 11:57:43 GMT

1. Problems with the Dos - IDE for Free Pascal

2. Free Pascal WIN 95 IDE Trouble

3. IDE for Free Pascal

4. free pascal IDE?

5. Where can I get a free Pascal editor?

6. Where can I get a free Pascal editor?

7. FPC and crashing DOS IDE

8. Is Lazarus the future IDE of FPC?

9. IDE Editor

10. FPC:problem with printing from fpc programs

11. Turbo Pascal 7 IDE Problem in Windows

12. FREE IDE for FPK?