Free Pascal Q: How can I get the compiler to output a flat 32bit binary with no header etc.
Author Message
 Free Pascal Q: How can I get the compiler to output a flat 32bit binary with no header etc.

See Subject question ;)

--
-
Dennis

Tue, 14 Oct 2003 05:53:18 GMT
 Free Pascal Q: How can I get the compiler to output a flat 32bit binary with no header etc.

Quote:

> See Subject question ;)

Use ppc386 -s  to stop just before linking.

Then edit link.res and the LD parameters in ppas.sh (or ppas.bat).

For more info about LD, see manpages and INFO docs of LD.

Tue, 14 Oct 2003 18:34:52 GMT
 Free Pascal Q: How can I get the compiler to output a flat 32bit binary with no header etc.
thx

--
-
Dennis

Wed, 15 Oct 2003 07:30:50 GMT

1. reading binary file and outputting to standard output (screen)

2. req: freeware 32bit dos/win32 pascal compilers

3. Anyone Using the 32bit FPK Pascal Compiler?

4. Can FreePascal generate flat binary files?

5. Free AIX Pascal compiler?

6. Windows Dialog Loading (Free Pascal Compiler)

7. Free Pascal Compiler for Windows???

8. Using DXEs in Free Pascal Compiler

9. tmtp350d.zip TMT 32-bit Pascal Compiler for MS-DOS, free lite version

10. Free Pascal Compiler 1.0 released!

11. Free Pascal Compiler 1.0beta1 - 0.99.8 released

12. Free Pascal Compiler 0.99.14 Released