Disabling ctrl-alt-delete under win32
Author Message
 Disabling ctrl-alt-delete under win32

Hi fellow programmers,

I am currently building a small application that I would like to sell
to a local "{*filter*}-cafe".

I want to know, under Windows 95 or NT, if it's possible to disable
the Ctrl-Alt-Delete key. If yes, how can you do this ?

Also, can a program be made "unkillable" (ie: processes killers could
not kill it) ?

Anyway, to be simple what I really want is an unkillable program
(or very hard to kill)

Thanks in advance,

Simon

Sat, 18 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Disabling ctrl-alt-delete under win32

Quote:
> Hi fellow programmers,

> I am currently building a small application that I would like to sell
> to a local "{*filter*}-cafe".

> I want to know, under Windows 95 or NT, if it's possible to disable
> the Ctrl-Alt-Delete key. If yes, how can you do this ?

> Also, can a program be made "unkillable" (ie: processes killers could
> not kill it) ?

> Anyway, to be simple what I really want is an unkillable program
> (or very hard to kill)

Dosbox : In two words, im-possible.

Windows : Requires some hacking, you'll need to search for it. QUAKE
docs(?) mentions a program that can disable Win keys. Try screensavers,
since they are hack-proved..

From Vinson ABS.

Thu, 23 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Disabling ctrl-alt-delete under win32

 -=> Quoting Vinson Abs to All <=-

 > I want to know, under Windows 95 or NT, if it's possible to disable
 > the Ctrl-Alt-Delete key. If yes, how can you do this ?

 On the same note, how do I prevent CTRL-BREAK from interupting my
 programs?  I tried SetCBreak and CheckBreak.  I'm using TP 6.0.
 Thanks in advance.

Groete uit die RSA * Greetings from the RSA * Salutojn el la RSA

___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.30 [NR]

Sat, 25 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Disabling ctrl-alt-delete under win32

: On the same note, how do I prevent CTRL-BREAK from interupting my
: programs?  I tried SetCBreak and CheckBreak.  I'm using TP 6.0.

Covered as the number one FAQ in

 113827 Feb 5 1997 ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/link/tsfaqp.zip
 tsfaqp.zip Common Turbo Pascal Questions and Timo's answers

   All the best, Timo

Sun, 26 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Disable CTRL-ALT-DEL

2. Disable CTRL-ALT-DEL