Networking
Author Message
 Networking

I want write a program that uses TCP/IP connections. I can't find suitable
unit.
I'm interested in something like type of TStream or Class that implements
OnReceive, OnConnect etc

TIA, Chudszy

Thu, 27 Feb 2003 17:06:55 GMT
 Networking
I write for Win32/Go32v2/Linux

Thu, 27 Feb 2003 17:08:36 GMT
 Networking

Quote:
> I want write a program that uses TCP/IP connections. I can't find suitable
> unit.
> I'm interested in something like type of TStream or Class that implements
> OnReceive, OnConnect etc

Check asyncIO in the FCL package. As far as I can see that is a starting
point for such beasts, but generic (not TCP/IP specific yet).

I also managed to compile the base class of the ICS package of Francois
Piette with FPC once.

--

Thu, 27 Feb 2003 19:36:00 GMT

1. Network initialization failed - Operating system network error

2. MSAccess ODBC Windows2000: The network problem

3. PDX db on network stopped after sp1 installed D5

4. Tool or engine to open Clipper Databases in a Networking Environment using Delphi 5

5. Tables on read-only networks Suck.

6. HELP needed on accessing network files

7. Working in a network

8. Network updating

9. Database Locked By Network User

10. MIDAS questions - why comes DIAL up networking

11. Network Deployment

12. Dbase on WinNT network