I URGENTLY NEED TURBO PASCAL 3.01A !
Author Message
 I URGENTLY NEED TURBO PASCAL 3.01A !

Can anybody help me ?!!

I am looking for the Turbo Pascal 3.01a compiler and everything that goes
with it.

I know this is a very old version of the compiler but I would like to get
hold of it again.
My original copy has long since disappeared !

Borland's Web site has no mention of it (hardly surprising considering its
age).
I've also tried numerous FTP sites but have had no luck.

If anyone can help I would be very grateful...

Thanks.

Tue, 04 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 I URGENTLY NEED TURBO PASCAL 3.01A !

Quote:

> Can anybody help me ?!!

> I am looking for the Turbo Pascal 3.01a compiler and everything that
> goes
> with it.

> I know this is a very old version of the compiler but I would like to
> get
> hold of it again.
> My original copy has long since disappeared !

> Borland's Web site has no mention of it (hardly surprising considering
> its
> age).
> I've also tried numerous FTP sites but have had no luck.

> If anyone can help I would be very grateful...

> Thanks.

It's for sale on http://www.wdn.com/ems/oldtools/borland.htm
I'll guess it's the professional edition, since there's LOTS of manuals
for all sorts of stuff.
--
Eric Engelmann, Owner/Technical Director
EMS Professional Software/Consulting

http://www.wdn.com/ems

Tue, 04 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. I URGENTLY NEED TURBO PASCAL 3.01A !

2. I need Turbo Pascal 1.5 urgently!!!

3. I need turbo pascal urgently!

4. I need Turbo Pascal urgently!

5. Turbo Pascal 4.0 Urgently wanted!!

6. I NEED TURBO PASCAL 7.0 HELP FILE (TURBO.TPH)

7. Testers needed for badly needed Turbo Pascal DOS shell

8. DBExpress Examples needed (urgently)

9. BITMAPS/GLYPHS: Urgently Need Pictures for BitButtons.

10. Urgently help needed with AsFloat and related problems

11. Need help urgently

12. Need help urgently on accessing ms-access database