Reading images and sound files
Author Message
 Reading images and sound files

I'm having some trouble in reading JPGs at a resolution biger than 320x200.
I'm also having trouble in reading 16 bit WAV,S3M and Mod files.
If anybody out there has some source programs that can help me out please
e-mail them.
Thanks.

Mon, 14 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Reading images and sounds

2. ignore: Unit for reading and writing graphic images!!!

3. Unit for reading and writing graphic images!!!

4. Read and Display TIF images in Delphi 1.0

5. Reading in an image and displaying it on the screen

6. Error Reading Blob bitmap images from WATCOM

7. Reading from a sound card ..

8. Reading "Sounds" in

9. Text File Read / Dbase file Write

10. Identifying files / reading files

11. Reading a file with ctrl Z before end of file

12. Interbase: I/O error for file KATALOG.GDB - Error while trying to read from file