Inserting files into the main .EXE program
Author Message
 Inserting files into the main .EXE program

Hello,

Does anyone knows how can I insert any kind of file
(for example : a WAV file) to the .EXE program and use it
while running the program ?

for example, inserting a music .WAV file and playing it just like
it was in the hard-disk.

thanx in advance ,
                    Idan Nof.

Wed, 24 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Inserting files into the main .EXE program

Howdy.

Quote:
> Does anyone knows how can I insert any kind of file
> (for example : a WAV file) to the .EXE program and use it
> while running the program ?

Turn the file into an object file, include it in your Pascal source,
define it as
a pointer (or whatever you want for that matter), and adjust your
procedures to read
from memory instead from disk.

Is this what you want ?

--

   Dviry Segal,

Thu, 25 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Inserting files into the main .EXE program

Quote:

> Hello,

> Does anyone knows how can I insert any kind of file
> (for example : a WAV file) to the .EXE program and use it
> while running the program ?

> for example, inserting a music .WAV file and playing it just like
> it was in the hard-disk.

> thanx in advance ,
>                     Idan Nof.

You can use my "resource binder" for DOS (something like the resource
workshop). I don't have it with me right now, so i'll will send it to
you if you like to have it (i include an example).

GreetZ, Nico.

Mon, 29 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need main exe. file for TP 7.0

2. Running External EXE files from a program [EXEC]

3. Running a batch or EXE file from a TP program

4. Running .EXE files from program

5. Linking an .EXE file in my program

6. Including .chr and .bgi files in a program compiled into .exe

7. Compiler complains my main program is too big!!

8. passing a result form procedure-->Main program

9. Turbo Pascl - main program header

10. Appending exe to exe file

11. Calling main program routine from DLL

12. Calling Main program routine from DLL under DPMI?