Microsoft Pascal 4.0
Author Message
 Microsoft Pascal 4.0

Hi. I need documentation or software for MS Pascal 4.0 !!!
Any help would be appreciated.
If you have the original with docs I would be interested in buying it as
well.
No other Pascal versions please!

Thanks in advance!

Tue, 23 Aug 2005 07:48:11 GMT
 Microsoft Pascal 4.0

Quote:

> Hi. I need documentation or software for MS Pascal 4.0 !!!
> Any help would be appreciated.
> If you have the original with docs I would be interested in buying it
> as well.
> No other Pascal versions please!

http://www.emsps.com/oldtools/mspascal.htm

But the shipping is very expensive...

--
www.zenobits.com

Thu, 25 Aug 2005 21:32:22 GMT
 Microsoft Pascal 4.0

Quote:

> > Hi. I need documentation or software for MS Pascal 4.0 !!!
> > Any help would be appreciated.
> > If you have the original with docs I would be interested in buying it
> > as well.
> > No other Pascal versions please!

> http://www.emsps.com/oldtools/mspascal.htm

> But the shipping is very expensive...

> --
> www.zenobits.com

Sheez, do a little work to move the program to a modern compiler. Save
your money, make the program more portable and maintainable at the
same time.

Fri, 26 Aug 2005 01:11:16 GMT
 Microsoft Pascal 4.0

Quote:

>>> Hi. I need documentation or software for MS Pascal 4.0 !!!
>>> Any help would be appreciated.
>>> If you have the original with docs I would be interested in buying
>>> it as well.
>>> No other Pascal versions please!

>> http://www.emsps.com/oldtools/mspascal.htm

>> But the shipping is very expensive...

> Sheez, do a little work to move the program to a modern compiler. Save
> your money, make the program more portable and maintainable at the
> same time.

I assume that you were replying to Daniel. Maybe porting is much more work
than fixing a bug. You don't know what the size of his program his!

--
www.zenobits.com

Sun, 28 Aug 2005 18:37:40 GMT

1. Microsoft Pascal 4.0

2. Looking for: Manual for Microsoft Pascal 4.0!!!

3. Need a copy of Microsoft Pascal 4.0

4. Need a copy of Microsoft Pascal 4.0

5. Microsoft Pascal 4.0

6. MicroSoft Pascal 4.0

7. Urgent - I need a copy of Microsoft Pascal 4.0!

8. Microsoft Pascal; Alice Pascal

9. Is NT 4.0 compatible with Interbase 4.0?

10. Microsoft Pascal

11. Microsoft Pascal for DOS 4.00

12. Turbo/Borland Pascal 7 and Microsoft Access