Free Pascal Mailing List archives
Author Message
 Free Pascal Mailing List archives

Hi There,

I have been trying to browse the Free Pascal mailing list archives at

http://www.*-*-*.com/

But it just displays a page not found error.

Are the archives able to be browsed??

and if so is the above url correct?

It is the url that comes from the www.freepascal.org web site.

Thanks

Ray Smith

Tue, 11 Mar 2003 14:00:56 GMT
 Free Pascal Mailing List archives

Quote:

> I have been trying to browse the Free Pascal mailing list archives at

> http://lists.freepascal.org/mailman/archive/fpc-pascal/

> But it just displays a page not found error.

It's a known problem, we're working on it.

Jonas

Tue, 11 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. List Zip Archives in a Turbo Pascal Program

2. http://www.access.ch/mail/listmail

3. http://www.access.ch/mail/listmail

4. Fading Balls, Mailing List, and Pascal Standards

5. Pascal Mailing List

6. Fading Balls, Mailing List, and Pascal Standards

7. Pascal mailing list?

8. GNU Pascal mailing list

9. GNU Pascal mailing list

10. Pascal Mailing Lists

11. Pascal Source Code, Articles & MacPascal Mailing List

12. Anybody know any Pascal Mailing Lists?