PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME
Author Message
 PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME

I've been set this problem and i can't make head nor tail of it, so if
someone could please help i'd be gratefull please e-mail me if you can
help.

I want a program that will help me to process answers to a multiple
choice examination paper. The program should support the following
functions.

1.      Prompt for and accept, the class size and the number of
questions on the paper.

2.      Allow me to enter the solution key (i.e. correct responses to
the questions on the paper).

3.      For each class member, allow me to enter the name followed by
the answers submitted by the student for each of the questions on the
paper.

4.      Display a table showing the results for each class: a line for
each student containing teh name and mark (0 or 1) for each of the
questions, followed by the total score obtained.

5.      Display a questions summary showing, for each question, the
number of students who gave the correct answer.

Design and implement a suitable program

For the purpose of development you may assume that:
(i) all data is to be entered interactively

(ii) no class will have more than 20 members

(iii) no question paper will have more than 10 questions

(iv)  questions will have 4 answer options to choise from (i.e. a, b,
c or d)

Sat, 08 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME

Quote:

>I've been set this problem and i can't make head nor tail of it, so if
>someone could please help i'd be gratefull please e-mail me if you can
>help.

Do you expect one of us to write your assignment for you?  Well forget
it.

Quote:
>I want a program that will help me to process answers to a multiple
>choice examination paper. The program should support the following
>functions.
>1.  Prompt for and accept, the class size and the number of
>questions on the paper.
>2.  Allow me to enter the solution key (i.e. correct responses to
>the questions on the paper).
>3.  For each class member, allow me to enter the name followed by
>the answers submitted by the student for each of the questions on the
>paper.
>4.  Display a table showing the results for each class: a line for
>each student containing teh name and mark (0 or 1) for each of the
>questions, followed by the total score obtained.
>5.  Display a questions summary showing, for each question, the
>number of students who gave the correct answer.
>Design and implement a suitable program
>For the purpose of development you may assume that:
>(i) all data is to be entered interactively
>(ii) no class will have more than 20 members
>(iii) no question paper will have more than 10 questions
>(iv)  questions will have 4 answer options to choise from (i.e. a, b,
>c or d)

I'm not {*filter*} enough to not help you, tho'.

Set up a variable for your test answer key.  Load that into an array.

Set up a loop which compares the given answer to the correct answer.
Count the number of true statements gotten there.  Use that as your
grade.

The rest of it is bookkeeping, which if you can't manage, something is
wrong and you should consider dropping your course.

Glenn Grotzinger

MOD and S3M user extraordinaire.
Writer of TP tutorial.  All released parts findable at:
ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/turbopas/tptutr0e.zip

Sun, 09 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Please Please, help me with memo-fields, real problem

2. Please, please help me with this code.

3. Please Please help me

4. Desperately need copy of BP 7, please, please help!

5. please,please,please H E L P (tic tac toe)

6. Please, please, please H E L P (tic tac toe)

7. Program Idea Please please please

8. Program Idea Please Please Please

9. Graph.tpu for pascal wanted please, please, please.

10. Graph.tpu file wanted please, please, please.

11. please, I beg of you help me please.

12. Help Drag and drop please please