Do we discuss FreePascal or Turbo Pascal(Empty Inside)
Author Message
 Do we discuss FreePascal or Turbo Pascal(Empty Inside)

             Single-Double

Fri, 02 Dec 2005 23:29:07 GMT
 Do we discuss FreePascal or Turbo Pascal(Empty Inside)

Quote:

> Single-Double

>Re: Do we discuss FreePascal or Turbo Pascal

In practice we seem to discuss pascal, in miscellaneous
implementations - making it safe to stay close to standardised pascal
- but also (esp given the low traffic), do ask about freepascal,
vpascal and so on too.

check the faqs on the various *.pascal.* groups too, as useful
reference.  You can use groups.google.com to search for them.

Sat, 03 Dec 2005 17:08:22 GMT
 Do we discuss FreePascal or Turbo Pascal(Empty Inside)

Quote:

>> Single-Double

>>Re: Do we discuss FreePascal or Turbo Pascal

> In practice we seem to discuss pascal, in miscellaneous
> implementations - making it safe to stay close to standardised pascal
> - but also (esp given the low traffic), do ask about freepascal,
> vpascal and so on too.

I'd say a "misc" group is pretty much everything that is not covered in the
rest of the same hierarchy (comp.lang.pascal.*).

VPascal and FPC are on topic, TP/BP questions are better posted to c.l.p.borland, and
Delphi questions c.l.p.delphi.* (usually delphi.misc there too), unless of course it covers
some generic aspect, and the question involved multiple compilers etc.

Sun, 04 Dec 2005 07:12:36 GMT

1. where do people discuss freepascal?

2. tpu55a.zip Inside Turbo Pascal 5.5 TPU units structure, W.Peavy

3. cgi in turbo pascal or freepascal in windows 95

4. cgi in turbo pascal or freepascal in windows 95

5. Empty Table not the same DB desktop empty

6. Turbo visions empty desktop detection ??

7. Turbo visions empty desktop detection ??

8. Calling unix commands inside pascal

9. Turbo Pascal 7 or Educational Turbo Pascal 7