Anyone encounter a certain turbo pascal program?
Author Message
 Anyone encounter a certain turbo pascal program?

Recently started working with a 1990 Turbo Pascal program called "Cardio
Mapping v. 3.1"  I was informed it had stopped loading files and printing
properly.  So far, I've managed to pinpoint the load function and discovered
that it referenced a YDZ.INI file that's entirely in binary, with two file
names inside of it.  If anyone's encountered this program before, or think
they might know someone who has, any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Wed, 23 Nov 2005 03:13:10 GMT

1. Has anyone already encountered this ?

2. Anyone have old Turbo Pascal?

3. anyone have turbo pascal 6.0 compiler

4. Anyone have Turbo Pascal 5.5?

5. can anyone send me the turbo pascal 6.0

6. Anyone got the syntax of Turbo Pascal??

7. +++++++ can anyone help me with file controlling scripts for turbo pascal 7 (MS-DOSq)

8. HTML parser in Turbo Pascal anyone?

9. Anyone know which version Turbo Pascal needed?

10. Does anyone have battleships code for Turbo Pascal

11. anyone know about Borland / Turbo Pascal 7.01

12. Can Anyone Help in writing a Pascal Program