WANTED: A Simple unit for loading 256 color bitmaps using TPW 1.5
Author Message
 WANTED: A Simple unit for loading 256 color bitmaps using TPW 1.5

Hi there,

I'm looking for a unit in turbo Pascal for windows 1.5 which shows
bitmaps in 256 colors. I know there's one on the borland site
(BMP256.ZIP) but it's to complex for simple use.

Please...help me !

Cris Ilbrink (Dordrecht, NL)

Sat, 20 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 WANTED: A Simple unit for loading 256 color bitmaps using TPW 1.5

Quote:

> Hi there,

> I'm looking for a unit in turbo pascal for windows 1.5 which shows
> bitmaps in 256 colors. I know there's one on the borland site
> (BMP256.ZIP) but it's to complex for simple use.
> Please...help me !

Use the BMP256.ZIP unit! It returns to you all palette and pixel
positions! Now all you need is ONLY to plot the pixels!

-* Clovis *-

Tue, 23 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. TPW: loading 256 color bitmaps?

2. Problem printing color bitmap on color printer wih TPW 1.5

3. TDBImage & 256 color bitmaps

4. 480 x 640 Pixels, 256 or more colors, wanted

5. Best unit for easy graph and text with 256-colors

6. Update VESA 256 color unit with source code.

7. Vesa unit for all 256 and 65K color modes (protected,real mode)

8. SVGA 256 Color Mouse Unit

9. SVGA 256 Color Mouse Unit

10. 800*600*256 graphic mode unit wanted

11. using 256 colors

12. WinGraph unit for TPW 1.5 now really done