Hard Drive Mirror
Author Message
 Hard Drive Mirror

I'm going to write some hard drive mirroring software shortly. Has
anyone had any experience with low level (preferably high speed disk
access).

--
Adam Anderson

Sat, 20 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Hard Drive Mirror

Quote:

> I'm going to write some hard drive mirroring software shortly. Has
> anyone had any experience with low level (preferably high speed disk
> access).

> --
> Adam Anderson

Yes, is there a question ?

                                           [sam]

Please note that I will NOT take mail from an
AOL or HOTMAIL address. These are SPAM generating
addresses. Please get a REAL email address.

Sat, 20 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Display Free Hard Disk Size Of SCSI Hard Drive

2. File searching all over hard drive

3. Install to Non-defualt Hard Drives

4. HELP - hard drive sleep

5. File searching all over hard drive

6. Get hard drive serial number in protected mode ?

7. Hard Drive Serial numbers

8. Hard Drive Serial numbers

9. Reading the physical sector of hard drive

10. hard drive serial no.

11. Hard Drive Light Help Needed

12. Find Cluster size inn hard drive via Pascal