Fw: FCC Charges for Internet Service
Author Message
 Fw: FCC Charges for Internet Service

Just click reply to tell them what you think

Quote:
> > > I am forwarding this message to you to inform you of
> > > a very important matter currently under review by the
> > > FCC. Your local telephone company has filed a proposal
> > > with the FCC to impose per minute charges for your
> > > internet service.
> > > operation of the telephone network. It is my belief
> > that internet usage will diminish if users were

> > >          required to pay additional per minute charges. The
> > > FCC has created an e-mail box for your comments,

> > > you think. Every phone company is in on this one, and
> > > they are trying to sneak it in just under the wire
> > > for litigation. Let everyone you know hear this one.
> > > Get the e-mail address to everyone you can think of.

> > > the internet so all our voices may be heard!

Mon, 02 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. News release: New Internet training service for client/server

2. D4 , D5 and internet technologies that allow to create internet databases

3. Turbo Charge Your Pager.......

4. Turbo Charge Your Pager.!!!!!!!

5. PC Charge recommendations?

6. Fw: How to determine if a part of a string is a numeric value

7. Fw: DBE Password for Paradox files.

8. Fw:QuickRep eates GDI resources, please help

9. Fw: need immediate help compiling programs

10. FW: How can I disable all serial ports (COM[s])

11. Fw: Key Violations Not Returned by BDE / Paradox in Delphi 2

12. Delphi Positions in Dallas/FW, TX