program adder;
{ Author: Gemz
  Date:  January/February 2001 }

uses crt;

var user_name : string[20];
    num1      : integer;
    num2      : integer;
    answer    : integer;
    go_on     : char;

procedure B1_COLS;
begin
  textbackground(black);
end;

procedure B2_USER;
begin
  clrscr;
  textcolor(red);
  gotoxy(19,3);
  writeln('Gemziz Adder Program');
  gotoxy(19,6);
  write('User name - [                    ]');
  gotoxy(19,8);
  write('Number 1  - [     ]');
  gotoxy(19,10);
  write('Number 2  - [     ]');
  gotoxy(19,12);
  write('Answer    - [     ]');
  textcolor(yellow);
  gotoxy(32,6);
  readln(user_name);
  go_on:='y'
end;

procedure B3_DATA;
begin
  gotoxy(32,8);
  writeln('    ');
  gotoxy(32,10);
  writeln('    ');
  gotoxy(32,12);
  writeln('    ');
  gotoxy(32,8);
  readln(num1);
  gotoxy(32,10);
  readln(num2);
end;

procedure B4_CD;
begin
  answer:=num1+num2;
  gotoxy(32,12);
  writeln(answer);
  gotoxy(14,15);
  writeln('Would you like to use this program again (y/n)? ');
  go_on:=readkey;
  gotoxy(14,15);
  writeln('                                                ');
end;

procedure A1_INIT;
begin
  B1_COLS;
  B2_USER;
end;

procedure A2_MAIN;
begin
  B3_DATA;
  B4_CD;
end;

procedure A3_CLOSE;
begin
  textcolor(white);
  gotoxy(14,15);
  writeln('Hope you found this useful, ', user_name, '. (Press enter)');
  readln;
end;

begin
  A1_INIT;
  while(go_on='y') do A2_MAIN;
  A3_CLOSE;
end.

Mon, 04 Aug 2003 01:11:45 GMT
 TP - Error 200
Quote:

> We have just started Pascal programming lessons at college & am having trouble running this program at home. I am using the same
> version of TP7 at home/college. I keep getting Error 200 when I try and run it (Division By Zero).

> My code is below, its just a simple adding program - can anyone get this to run please?

You will get lots of angry answers here... ;-))

The problem is: the CRT.TPU unit of TP 7 has an ERROR. It
produces the 200-error on fast machines. This is a extremely FAQ.

http://bsn.ch/tp-links  chapter "patches" has links to lots of
solutions. It is also suggested that you read the last 2 weeks
of postins here and in the c.l.p.b. group.

Greetings.
http://members.eunet.at/meg-glaser/    http://members.xoom.com/f_glaser/
http://www.geocities.com/~franzglaser/            http://start.at/bedarf

Mon, 04 Aug 2003 02:32:19 GMT

1. TP Runtime error 200

2. TP ver7, error 200 (divide by zero), with real mode programs

3. >200 MHZ, 200 error continued ...

4. ERROR 200:Div. by zero

5. error 200 on blockread (w/ patched tpl files)

6. Object Pro Opcrt unit runtime error 200

7. runtime error 200

8. Error 200

9. Patch for LFN and error 200

10. Runtime Error 200 with new computer