School class is searching for programming partnership
Author Message
 School class is searching for programming partnership

 Hi all!

The 13th (last) class of the Werner-Heisenberg-Gymnasium (German High
School) in Leverkusen, Germany traditionally performs a project that is
created in own work of the students.
This year we have choosed programming a game that - programmed in Turbo
Pascal 7 or even Java - make it possible to play against an intelligent
computer opponent (e.g. mill, checkers, halma etc.). Most likely we would
work with another class that whould program this game with us. We would
exchange the sources and units/classes via eMail.

We would be glad getting answers!

See you,
  Alexander Nofftz

Wed, 23 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. School class is searching for programming partnership

2. Request for PASCAL source for a school grades program

3. high school programming textbook

4. 1st programming class

5. ASTA Technology and Customizable Components forge a strategic partnership

6. Searching for a music-CD administration program

7. Searching for music-CD-administration program

8. Search Program

9. Searching for a clock program

10. Searching for TP7 program

11. Secret Program Kills Search Engines