Please Help with TMT v 3.5 
Author Message
 Please Help with TMT v 3.5

Hi all,

I just registered the TMT multiplatform Pascal compiler.
As a programming exercise i am trying to compile and run a demo from the
Techno Jock toolkit GOLD.
I use the TMT dos compiler v 3.5 for that ,(its free for dl),(havent
received the full version yet).
When i compile and link the demo the TMT IDE returns a succesfully compiled
and linked message but when i try to run i receive a message "exe not found"
and indeed the exe has not been created in the output dir.
I realize that to make the Gold toolkit compatible with the TMT compiler
their will be probably a lot of patching involved cause the toolkit contains
quit a lot of 16 bit asm code.
But what i am puzzled with is why the TMT editor doesent return a error on
compilation and or linking of my program.
Can anyone help me with this one ?
Uh ah yes i have the sources of the toolkit :))
Ah and i am running this in 2000, dunno if that changes something.
BTW i hope this is the correct newsgroup to ask this question.

victor



Thu, 27 Feb 2003 16:49:04 GMT  
 Please Help with TMT v 3.5

Quote:
>their will be probably a lot of patching involved cause the toolkit contains
>quit a lot of 16 bit asm code.
>But what i am puzzled with is why the TMT editor doesent return a error on
>compilation and or linking of my program.
>Can anyone help me with this one ?
>Uh ah yes i have the sources of the toolkit :))
>Ah and i am running this in 2000, dunno if that changes something.
>BTW i hope this is the correct newsgroup to ask this question.

One of the FPC people checked (the old) TTT for somebody, and got it running
under 32-bits systems. However TTT-gold contained a lot more assembler, and
16-bit code in general to be easily compilable.

Unless TMT can avoid 16-bit problems substantially better than FPC, I doubt
that you can TTT gold to compile under any 32-bit compiler.

Your best bet is to ask the vendor if he happens to create a 32-bit version
I think.



Fri, 28 Feb 2003 14:53:38 GMT  
 Please Help with TMT v 3.5
Hi Marco

First thanks for replying

Quote:

> One of the FPC people checked (the old) TTT for somebody, and got it
running
> under 32-bits systems. However TTT-gold contained a lot more assembler,
and
> 16-bit code in general to be easily compilable.

Yes i seem to remember to have seen this version somewhere.

Quote:
> Unless TMT can avoid 16-bit problems substantially better than FPC, I
doubt
> that you can TTT gold to compile under any 32-bit compiler.

> Your best bet is to ask the vendor if he happens to create a 32-bit
version
> I think.

Highly unlikely if i am correct the toolkit authors TechnoJock Inc have been
taken over by Turbopower a long time ago.
I'll try to find that TTT for FPC version and try to compile with it.

victor



Fri, 28 Feb 2003 17:50:10 GMT  
 Please Help with TMT v 3.5

Quote:

>Yes i seem to remember to have seen this version somewhere.

>> Unless TMT can avoid 16-bit problems substantially better than FPC, I
>doubt
>> that you can TTT gold to compile under any 32-bit compiler.

>> Your best bet is to ask the vendor if he happens to create a 32-bit
>version
>> I think.

>Highly unlikely if i am correct the toolkit authors TechnoJock Inc have been
>taken over by Turbopower a long time ago.
>I'll try to find that TTT for FPC version and try to compile with it.

That is TTT (without gold), and was submitted back to TurboPower IIRC.

Since it is payware, it probably isn't available on the net.



Fri, 28 Feb 2003 17:49:35 GMT  
 
 [ 4 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. Please Help: Experiencing trouble setting up SQL Links 3.5 and Informix

2. Problems with BDE 3.5 (your exp' please)

3. ODBC (help) : bde 4.51, odbc 3.5, D3, Sql 6.5

4. help:Delphi C/S 2.01 + BDE 3.5 + SQL 6.5 can't modify datetime field

5. InstallShield Script for DAO 3.5

6. Installshield, DAO 3.5

7. DAO 3.5 Installation problem

8. Q: DAO 3.5 and Delphi 3.0

9. Delphi 3.0, Access 97, DAO 3.0/3.5

10. New BDE 3.5 - problem with FAT16?

11. DAO 3.5

12. DAO 3.5?

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software