JUMBO resolves DNS problem
Author Message
 JUMBO resolves DNS problem

Att: comp.lang.Pascal.misc Newsgroup -- JUMBO dns Problem -

JUMBO! ( http://www.*-*-*.com/ ) has had a dns problem for the last three
days (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday).  The problem has now been solved and
you can once again access us almost with impunity, but it will be another
3 days (until Saturday, the 28th) until we will once again be the fastest
site on the Web.

Meanwhile, our apologies to all.  We'll try to make it up to you by
adding more programs  (six to eight thousand more) during the
first week of November.

Thanks for your understanding.
The JUMBO staff

--

                              http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 13 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. DNS problem at JUMBO will be resolved ASAP

2. Attn: comp.lang.pascal.borland - JUMBO DNS Prob

3. Attn:comp.lang.pascal.misc - JUMBO DNS Prob

4. Resolving Performance Problems

5. Access Violation with TQuery as both Master/Detail: problem resolved

6. DNS-Less connection

7. Why us a DNS for ADO?

8. Pascal shareware from GARBO on JUMBO ! (

9. Delphi 3.0 and SQL Anywhere grd resolved

10. RESOLVE YOU PROBLEM NOW !!! MAKE A NEW PASCAL-FRIENDS!!

11. My Video Problem ... Resolved.

12. Delphi 6 - How to get the current network settings [in Win9x/ME] such as DNS and WINS addresses?