Send AT-commands to the modem?
Author Message
 Send AT-commands to the modem?

How do I send AT-commands to the modem from my program programmed
with Turbo Pascal 7.0?  A brief example would have been fine!

--
Later,

Sat, 28 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Send AT-commands to the modem?

: How do I send AT-commands to the modem from my program programmed
: with Turbo Pascal 7.0?  A brief example would have been fine!

You can use soething like this :

var best                : tekst;

begin
assign(best,'COM1');
rewrite(best);

write(best,'ATZ');
close(best);
end.

David Philips.

Sat, 28 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Send AT-commands to the modem?

Quote:

> How do I send AT-commands to the modem from my program programmed
> with Turbo Pascal 7.0?  A brief example would have been fine!

Send the ASCII characters AT.... to COM1, COM2 etc where your modem is
connected.

Example:

procedure SendToSerial(b : byte);

begin
  .
  .
  .   { I think you know how to use int $14 to communicate with serial }
  .
  .
end;

Procedure SendCommand(s : string);

var
  b  : byte;

begin
  for b := 1 to length(s) do sendtoserial(ord(s[b]))
end;

Sun, 29 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Sending Commands to a Modem

2. Send AT-commands to Modem

3. TSR to send Ring to modem

4. Modem Send+Recive

5. Sending long Command lines to Exec

6. How to send ESC commands to printer

7. how to view commands sent out by browsers?

8. Sending commands to external program?

9. Sending AT commands

10. Modem Commands

11. Modem Commands?

12. Modem commands