Please help with my simulation program
Author Message
 Please help with my simulation program

Hi group

I have just about completed my assignment for college - a simulation program
to show students how a stack, queue and linked list work.

There are a couple of errors on there - it compiles and runs fine - but it
would be great if another pair of eyes could scan it for me to see where it
is bombing out.

I hope someone can help - I need to get the documentation sorted soon.

The file is about 600 lines and is written in TP7

Many thanks

Wayne

Sat, 15 Nov 2003 04:18:15 GMT

1. Please help with my simulation program

2. Program Idea Please please please

3. Program Idea Please Please Please

4. programming help **please help me** its not hard

5. Need help with Hailstone Sequence program please Help

6. HELP!!! please help with program

7. HELP ME PLEASE I NEED HELP ON PROGRAMMING THIS>>>>|||

8. Need help with virtual method in digital simulation

9. REQ: Help for Subway simulation

10. REQ: Help for Subway simulation

11. Pascal Stock Control Program - please help

12. Please help out with this program....!