gpc2.0/cygwin:"GPC.EXE: Inst. prob.: Cannot exec 'as': No such File/dir
Author Message
 gpc2.0/cygwin:"GPC.EXE: Inst. prob.: Cannot exec 'as': No such File/dir

Quote:

[snip]

> When I try to compile anything I always get this message:

> GPC.EXE: installation problem, cannot exec `as': No such file or directory
> GPC.EXE: Internal compiler error: program as got fatal signal 127

> A "dir \as*.* /s" returns nothing. What is the 'as' the compiler is
> looking for?

> Any ideas how I can solve this are most welcome!

[snip]

'as' is the assembler (in Unix)

--

Rob.

Please:
NO SPAM
NO JUNK E-MAIL
or I will have to do something annoying.

Sun, 27 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. GPC can't find unit's like CRT

2. Ehrmann's "Paradox Files" aricles

3. 'exec' command

4. 'Field cannot be zero length' error

5. IS Express can't find BDE's DATAPUMP.EXE

6. GPF's when running multiple exe's against a DB

7. Adding data files to EXE's

8. Prob: FPC Installation on "DOS 7"

9. Running External EXE files from a program [EXEC]

10. DPMI Prob under W95 "B" revisited

11. Zachary's Crystal Reports "Deal"

12. SQL statements don't accept "/"