pascal vs c++
Author Message
 pascal vs c++

Hi, Could I have some opions on witch is better...
Pascal or c++ ?

Bye

Mon, 28 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 pascal vs c++

Hi, Could I have some opions on witch is better...
pascal or c++ ?

Bye

Mon, 28 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 pascal vs c++

Quote:

>Hi, Could I have some opions on witch is better...
>pascal or c++ ?

There are already several threads running on this issue. Did you
realy have to start another one?

Tue, 29 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 pascal vs c++

Quote:

> Hi, Could I have some opions on witch is better...
> pascal or c++ ?

It depemds... what are U going to program.

If U are going to learn programming, code some applications, or
scientific calculations then Pascal is better.

If U are going to code OS, drivers, BIIIIIIG applications, then better
to use C++

My opinion... use whatever U want... if U are good porgrammer, then
U can write everything in both languages :)

JOHN

Sat, 04 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB vs Delphi vs C/C++

2. Pascal Pros/Cons Vs. C, C++, Java

3. Pascal vs. C++ (Storm Child)

4. Turbo Pascal 7.0 vs Turbo C++ 3.1

5. Pascal vs. C/C++

6. Pascal Pros/Cons Vs. C, C++, Java

7. Pascal vs. C++ (Storm Child)

8. Visual Basic Vs. Visual C++

9. Delphi vs. C, C++

10. Visual Basic Vs. Visual C++

11. TTable vs TQuery vs TwwQuery vs TwwTable - SPEED

12. C++ or Java to pascal or Voronoi in pascal