Can I access this database?
Author Message
 Can I access this database?

Hello All,

I have a database which is made up of 5 files with the extensions:
.BST .INX .QLF .TRI and .TRT.

Does anyone have any information which would help me access this
database via Delphi?

NB: I only have the Standard edition of Delphi.

Many thanks in advance,

Rafe

 Rafe Aldridge            wWWWWw    Defenestration: n. An annoying act

-----------------------ooO-(__)-Ooo------------------------------------

Fri, 05 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. It's not bad canned meat...

2. access to access database

3. Newbie Question: Can't get access to Access Database

4. Access database access

5. Accessing a MS Access Database with Delphi 4

6. Accessing a MS Access Database

7. Need help urgently on accessing ms-access database

8. Accessing MS Access database with Delphi application

9. D1: How to access an Access 2 database

10. Newbie question: login screen while trying to get access to MS-Access database

11. Accessing MS Access database with Delphi application

12. Avoiding Login Database Form with Access databases (ODBC) ?