I need help with graphics and text mode!!
Author Message
 I need help with graphics and text mode!!

        I am writing a program that needs test at the top of the
screen, and graphics at the bottom. I have tried SetViewPort, but this
is not working. If anyone has a suggestion, could they please E-mail
me.

Fri, 04 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Text mode - graphics mode conflict (Help!)

2. Text mode vs graphics mode conflict (Help!)

3. Please help with graphics in text mode!

4. Bios text in graphics mode. Help please

5. Please help with graphics in text mode!

6. Need help on manipulating pixels in text mode

7. Scrolling Text in Text Mode - PLEASE HELP!

8. Text in graphics mode

9. Graphics in text mode

10. Text Mode Graphics

11. time delay switching from text to graphics mode

12. writing text to screen while in graphics mode