HiSoft Pascal
Author Message
 HiSoft Pascal

Quote:

> Hello....

>         Is there anyone here that uses HiSoft Pascal on the ZX Spectrum,
> T/S 2068 or any other computer?  I would be interested in swapping ideas
> and notes.

Hey! I have HiSoft Pascal fr the Shark MZ700 machine from the early 80s!
Tell me, why do you still program for those machines?

Ansgar
--
  KYUSS! Welcome to sky valley...
    http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 18 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. HiSoft Pascal

2. STL for Pascal and Object Pascal

3. Prospero Pascal, and Friends of Pascal

4. Pascal & Pascal+BASM programs

5. Kompatibilit?t von Turbo Pascal und Topspeed Pascal

6. Help With Pascal Iwant to call C function from Pascal

7. STL for Pascal and Object Pascal

8. Prospero Pascal, and Friends of Pascal

9. Pascal question from non-Pascal programmer

10. Linking C in Turbo Pascal or Borland Pascal?

11. (newbie) textbook featuring extended pascal and object pascal