exec command whit FPK Pascal
Author Message
 exec command whit FPK Pascal

Hello,
I trying to make a frontend for my favory emulator MAME.
But when I use exec(); I recive "termited with 0",when i should normaly
play a game.
Did someone know why?
thanks

Wed, 01 Oct 2003 16:00:06 GMT
 exec command whit FPK Pascal

Quote:

> Hello,
> I trying to make a frontend for my favory emulator MAME.
> But when I use exec(); I recive "termited with 0",when i should normaly
> play a game.
> Did someone know why?

Assuming you are using the Go32 compiler:
Mame probably uses an extender which is incompatible with Go32.

If you work in a dosbox, try to use the win32 compiler.
It used to be possible to use Tran's pmode, but afaik it hasn't been tested
for a while. And there is no guarantee that will work with MAME's extender
either.

Sat, 04 Oct 2003 05:06:49 GMT

1. Pascal Exec command in Windows XP Environment

2. Turbo Pascal 7 Exec Command Trouble

3. The EXEC command in Turbo Pascal 7.0....

4. the exec command

5. Sending long Command lines to Exec

6. How to exec system commands

7. Help: Exec command with TPW 1.5

8. equivalant exec command in BP for BPW

9. Exec command v. Debugger

10. Exec Command problem

11. Exec file, no command.com required?

12. Exec file, no command.com required?