PASCAL test suites?
Author Message
 PASCAL test suites?

I am trying to find out what commercially available
test suites there are.

I am looking to cover ANSI standard sections as well
as math precision and stress testing.

...tim schmidt 415 786-9208

Sun, 18 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 PASCAL test suites?

Quote:

>I am trying to find out what commercially available
>test suites there are.

The only one I know of is the official PVS (Pascal Validation Suite) that
is used by BSI and NIST to validate compilers.  Prospero Software in the
UK is the distributor of the suite.  It covers ISO 7185.  It isn't
too strong in the math area and it doesn't stress things to much.

For stress testing, Brian Wichmann of BSI has a program that generates
Pascal programs that are indeed stress testers.

I don't have Brian's email address handy, but if you're interested, email
me and I'll dig them out for you.

---
John Reagan
DEC Pascal Project Leader
Application Compilers and Environments
Digital Equipment Corporation

Disclaimer:  The opinions and statements expressed by me are not
             necessarily those of Digital Equipment Corporation.
---

Tue, 20 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. TEST TEST TEST TEST

2. Borland Pascal With Objects Programming Suite

3. Borland Pascal With Objects Programming Suite

4. corel suite breaks Delphi BDE

5. ANN: SMExport suite 3.60 for Delphi/C++Builder

6. ANN: SMExport suite 3.50

7. Delphi 5 BDE problem with Corel Suite

8. ReportPrinter Component Suite 1.1 Released

9. compiler Validation suites

10. Delphi translation suite

11. PRESS: BORLAND ANNOUNCES NEW DELPHI CLIENT/SERVER SUITE 2.0