Need Help with C, Pascal, VAX/VMS
Author Message
 Need Help with C, Pascal, VAX/VMS

Position Description:
---------------------
Skill Area:
    VAX VMS
Project Description:
    Support and enhancements for Engineering Data Systems

Your Roles and Responsibilities:
    You will support an engineering analysis database.

Skills Required (You MUST Have):
    You MUST have experience in structured programming with
    C and Pascal in a VAX/VMS environment.

Additional Skills Desired:
    CS, CIS, or MIS degree and experience in structured programming,
    database design, and database sizing.

Skills that are not required, but a plus:
    Datatrieve, SAS, and VAX Set experience (DTM, CMS, MMS)

ABOUT US:
Ategra Systems specializes in developing client/server
systems. We develop systems using state-of-the-art
RDBMSes, Object-Oriented Techniques and Graphical User
Interfaces.    We  provide  state-of-the-art client/server
solutions  to  our  Fortune  1000 clients. We have immediate
openings for Software Professionals for technically challenging
projects.

PLEASE NOTE: THERE ARE NO ENTRY-LEVEL POSITIONS OPEN. YOU MUST HAVE
AT LEAST TWO (2) YEARS RELEVANT INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE.  THE
MAJORITY OF YOUR EXPERIENCE MUST HAVE BEEN IN COMMERCIAL
ENVIRONMENTS.  PLEASE NOTE: E-MAIL RESUMES ARE ENCOURAGED.
ASCII ONLY PLEASE.

All resumes will be held in strict confidence. We will not release
your resume to the client, unless we first contact you and have
your permission.

Ategra Systems, Inc.

FAX: 407-682-7599 - IF YOU WANT YOUR RESUME READ, THEN
FAX IN HIGH RESOLUTION MODE ONLY (WE USE OCR TO ROUTE RESUMES).

--
** For best results, paste your ascii resume directly into an e-mail message.
** This article is Copyright (c)1996 by Ategra Systems, Inc.

Sun, 06 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need Help with C, Pascal, VAX/VMS

2. Need Help with C, Pascal, VAX/VMS

3. VAX/VMS - Pascal ???

4. US-AZ-Phoenix -- > Need Help with C, Pascal, VAX/VMS

5. US-AZ-Phoenix -- > Need Help with C, Pascal, VAX/VMS

6. US-AZ-Phoenix -- > Need Help with C, Pascal, VAX/VMS

7. US-AZ-Phoenix -- > Need Help with C, Pascal, VAX/VMS

8. US-AZ-Phoenix -- > Need Help with C, Pascal, VAX/VMS

9. help needed please for CS 110 class

10. Convert from VMS Pascal

11. CONTRACT Pascal/DEC VMS and Database Application Programmer - 6 month U.S. contract

12. Oracle SQL-Pascal Precompiler for VMS