ASPI / SCSI programming in real mode
Author Message
 ASPI / SCSI programming in real mode

Does anyone know of an existing toolkit for BP 7 that will let you make calls
to an ASPI manager?

The source that I have (the core utilties are in an .OBJ) doesn't recognize the
ASPI manager under windows 95 for my Adaptec card.  So, I'm looking for a newer
version of a toolkit or source code so I can make calls to the SCSI hard disk.

Thanks in advance,

--James

Tue, 15 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. ASPI / SCSI programming

2. TP ver7, error 200 (divide by zero), with real mode programs

3. CONVERTING A PROGRAM FROM REAL TO PROTECTED MODE

4. Protected Mode Programming vs. Real

5. tspa357c.zip Turbo Pascal 7.0 real mode units for (real:-) programmers

6. tspa3570.zip Turbo Pascal 7.0 real mode units for (real:-) programmers

7. tspa3570.zip Turbo Pascal 7.0 real mode units for (real:-) programmers

8. ASPI Programming and DAT-Streamers

9. Protected mode VS Real mode ???

10. Real Mode from Protected Mode: Accessing an RMode TSR from PMode

11. Protected mode vs. Real mode

12. Vesa unit for all 256 and 65K color modes (protected,real mode)