pascal compiler for windows 3.11(16 bit)
Author Message
 pascal compiler for windows 3.11(16 bit)

Does anybody know were I could get a shareware or freeware Pascal compiler for
windows 3.11 (16 bit).

cheers

richard

Thu, 06 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 pascal compiler for windows 3.11(16 bit)

Quote:
> Does anybody know were I could get a shareware or freeware pascal
compiler for
> windows 3.11 (16 bit).

None in existence, at least of all I know. Someone did mentioned Speed
Pascal or ??? Pascal can compile Windows Apps. Not sure whether they are
free.

--
Vinson ABS.

Wed, 19 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. 16 bit dos/pascal compiler with long filenames

2. 16 bit dos/pascal compiler with long filenames

3. 32 bit Application on Windows 3.11 with Win32s

4. Guru advice needed:16-bit app crashes Windows.

5. TDW 16-bit app under Windows NT 4.0 ?

6. Convert 32 bit component to 16 bit ??

7. BDE 32-bit & 16-bit

8. 16 bit ODBC drivers in the 32 bit environment

9. 32 bit bde with 16 bit odbc

10. CRC 16-bit and 32-bit

11. Delphi/BDE 16 bit VS 32 bit

12. Upgrade 16-bit application to 32-bit