How control Cursor-Keys with TPW 1.5 in a WinCRT-Window
Author Message
 How control Cursor-Keys with TPW 1.5 in a WinCRT-Window

Hi Folk,

who can I use the Cursor- and PGUP PGDN Keys in a WinCRT - Applikation
under TPW 1.5 ?
unfortunately, Windows controls the Cursor-Keys for the WinCRT-Window, but I
need the Keys in my Application and want to read this Keys with "readkey" , or
a other Key-routine

What can I do ?

Thanx
Micha

Fri, 26 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. How control Cursor-Keys with TPW 1.5 in a WinCRT-Window

2. Question on WinCrt of TPW 1.5

3. TPW 1.5 WINCRT unit - screen sizing

4. Popdown menus in TPW 1.5 using wincrt

5. TPW 1.5 WinCRT question

6. Modified WinCrt of TPW 1.5

7. Custom controls for TPW 1.5

8. TPW 1.5 - WINDOW SIZE -1024 x 768 Question

9. Configuring Child windows in TPW 1.5

10. TPW 1.5 - Adding an ICON to the TITLE WINDOW

11. tpw 1.5 window creation question

12. TPW 1.5 - redrawing window contents after a WM_SIZE