Free PASCAL, Can not run my program on Windows XP "Newbie"
Author Message
 Free PASCAL, Can not run my program on Windows XP "Newbie"

Hi Everyone

I have write a 5 lines in Pascal language. I can compile them without any
error. But I get a hint message saying:
syswin32.pp(3,1): Hint Conditional I386 was not set up at the last
compilation of syswin32.pp.

When I press the run I get a message:
can not run a unit.

I am using windows XP and set the compiler in the path: C:\pp\bin\win32.
I am also using FreePascal version 1.35 in FPE directroy.

The Hello World Program:

program Hello;

begin
Writeln ('Hello World');
end.

Thanks for help in advance

Hesham Marei
--

Hesham Marei

----------------------------------
Please, remove not.spam from my email address.

Tue, 06 Sep 2005 01:19:33 GMT
 Free PASCAL, Can not run my program on Windows XP "Newbie"

Quote:

> Hi Everyone

> I have write a 5 lines in PASCAL language. I can compile them without any
> error. But I get a hint message saying:
> syswin32.pp(3,1): Hint Conditional I386 was not set up at the last
> compilation of syswin32.pp.

Which is true, but not a problem.

Quote:
> When I press the run I get a message:
> can not run a unit.

Odd.

Quote:
> I am using windows XP and set the compiler in the path: C:\pp\bin\win32.
> I am also using FreePascal version 1.35 in FPE directroy.

btw, FPC is only at version 1.0.6. Did you set the target to win32 in the compile
window?

Tue, 06 Sep 2005 04:15:10 GMT
 Free PASCAL, Can not run my program on Windows XP "Newbie"
I also tried to run the program using fp command. I get a very quick
scrolling message that do not stop scrolling on the screen and I can not
able to read it.
The compiler target is also win32.

--

Hesham Marei

----------------------------------
Please, remove not.spam from my email address.

Quote:

> > Hi Everyone

> > I have write a 5 lines in PASCAL language. I can compile them without
any
> > error. But I get a hint message saying:
> > syswin32.pp(3,1): Hint Conditional I386 was not set up at the last
> > compilation of syswin32.pp.

> Which is true, but not a problem.

> > When I press the run I get a message:
> > can not run a unit.

> Odd.

> > I am using windows XP and set the compiler in the path: C:\pp\bin\win32.
> > I am also using FreePascal version 1.35 in FPE directroy.

> btw, FPC is only at version 1.0.6. Did you set the target to win32 in the
compile
> window?

Tue, 06 Sep 2005 14:18:18 GMT
 Free PASCAL, Can not run my program on Windows XP "Newbie"
Hi Marco

I went in Free Pascal Editor and looked at Project | Options | target|
win32. So I think the target is right.

Hesham Marei

--

Hesham Marei

----------------------------------
Please, remove not.spam from my email address.

Quote:

> > Hi Everyone

> > I have write a 5 lines in PASCAL language. I can compile them without
any
> > error. But I get a hint message saying:
> > syswin32.pp(3,1): Hint Conditional I386 was not set up at the last
> > compilation of syswin32.pp.

> Which is true, but not a problem.

> > When I press the run I get a message:
> > can not run a unit.

> Odd.

> > I am using windows XP and set the compiler in the path: C:\pp\bin\win32.
> > I am also using FreePascal version 1.35 in FPE directroy.

> btw, FPC is only at version 1.0.6. Did you set the target to win32 in the
compile
> window?

Tue, 06 Sep 2005 14:19:07 GMT

1. Com-problem running "DOS in windows"

2. The keys "-"/"+"/"*"

3. TP for DOS-program not running on XP

4. Need help from "Free Pascal" users

5. Free pascal & Windows XP

6. "Structured Programming in Turbo Pascal"

7. ""256 Color Mouse""

8. BDE + Sybase = "Running like a dog"

9. EOleSysError: "CoInitialize has not been called"

10. "Name Not Unique In This Context"

11. Database Problem: "Not Initialized for Network"

12. BDE Setup Error "Object Not Found"