Compiler?
Author Message
 Compiler?

Hi.
I'm new to this Pascal stuff, and I'm looking on the net for a free compiler
for the language.  So far the only one I've been able to get hold of was at
www.freepascal.org, and that didn't work.  Any ideas?

--
Chief, Tribe of the Bleeding Head

Remove 'frickinlaserbeams' to reply
ICQ: #103556507

Thu, 26 Jun 2003 04:17:22 GMT
 Compiler?

Quote:

>Hi.
>I'm new to this Pascal stuff, and I'm looking on the net for a free compiler
>for the language.  So far the only one I've been able to get hold of was at
>www.freepascal.org, and that didn't work.  Any ideas?

What didn't work?

Thu, 26 Jun 2003 06:06:01 GMT
 Compiler?
Quote:

> Hi.
> I'm new to this Pascal stuff, and I'm looking on the net for a free compiler
> for the language.  So far the only one I've been able to get hold of was at
> www.freepascal.org, and that didn't work.  Any ideas?

Yes, idea: MAKE IT WORKING!
http://members.eunet.at/meg-glaser/    http://members.xoom.com/f_glaser/
http://www.geocities.com/~franzglaser/            http://start.at/bedarf

Thu, 26 Jun 2003 07:50:57 GMT
 Compiler?

Quote:
> Hi.
> I'm new to this Pascal stuff, and I'm looking on the net for a free
compiler
> for the language.  So far the only one I've been able to get hold of was
at
> www.freepascal.org, and that didn't work.  Any ideas?

> --
> Chief, Tribe of the Bleeding Head

> Remove 'frickinlaserbeams' to reply
> ICQ: #103556507

Hi,
take a look over here:
http://www.programmersheaven.com/zone24/index.htm

You can download Borland Turbo Pascal 5.5 over there.

Greetings,
Rob

Fri, 27 Jun 2003 04:09:40 GMT
 Compiler?
Ralenaii a crit :

Quote:
> I'm new to this Pascal stuff, and I'm looking on the net for a free compiler
> for the language.  So far the only one I've been able to get hold of was at
> www.freepascal.org, and that didn't work.  Any ideas?

on my site i have a page with all pascal compilers i know.
the others you can try are TMT-Pascal, VPascal and also
Turbo Pascal 5.5. the page is in french but that should be
no problem since the compiler name and url are for most in english.
(in total there is 200 compilers listed but only 70 links)

<http://www.pascaland.org/pascall.htm>

--
http://www.pascaland.org/ compilers, sources and link for pascal, delphi
and garage sale of webmaster: old hardware, software, books and magazines.

Sat, 28 Jun 2003 05:43:03 GMT
 Compiler?

Quote:

>Ralenaii a crit :

>> I'm new to this Pascal stuff, and I'm looking on the net for a free compiler
>> for the language.  So far the only one I've been able to get hold of was at
>> www.freepascal.org, and that didn't work.  Any ideas?

>on my site i have a page with all pascal compilers i know.
>the others you can try are TMT-Pascal, VPascal and also
>Turbo Pascal 5.5. the page is in french but that should be
>no problem since the compiler name and url are for most in english.
>(in total there is 200 compilers listed but only 70 links)

><http://www.pascaland.org/pascall.htm>

Nice page, a lot of links.

Here I have another Delphi scripting engine for you:

www.weyert.com/products.html

The scripting engine used to be called "cajscript" but seems to be called
innerfuse now.

Sat, 28 Jun 2003 16:04:10 GMT

1. Niklaus Wirth's compiler book (was Re: Compiler.)

2. kylix - pascal compiler

3. Best Pascal Compiler for Win2K

4. Include File Compiler Directive in Pascal

5. Compiler without code size restriction

6. Which compiler for use with Emacs on Linux?

7. serious compiler error - typed constants

8. Which compiler do you compile your pascal with?

9. compiler needed.

10. compiler type?

11. Pascal-compiler sources

12. Pascal compiler with source code