REQUEST FOR GRAPH.TPU FOR TPW 1.5
Author Message
 REQUEST FOR GRAPH.TPU FOR TPW 1.5

Quote:

> My school has TPW 1.5 and believe it or not still has a Pascal class.  For my
> final project i am making a game, but can't do anything with graphics because
> there is a problem with this file being missing.  I have found other versions
> on pages but they all seem to be incompatible and won't work.  If anyone has

TPW is for windooze. So you can't do any DOS GFX under this graphical
user interface. It simply doesn't want you to do this.
For gfx either:
- use the GDI from Windows
- use TP for DOS or BP 7 for DOS, DPMI and Windows these have a
graph.tpu. a free version of TP 5.0 can be downloaded from the borland
museum (you must subscribe there) or a french version from TP 7.0 can be
downloaded somethimes at the french Borland page.

Markus

Mon, 28 Jul 2003 00:38:01 GMT

1. Opinions on TPW 1.5 requested

2. TPW 1.5 and the missing Graph unit

3. Borland graph.tpu replacement requested

4. problem with the graph unit-graph.tpu

5. graph.tpu or graph3.tpu

6. Turbo Windows 1.5 Strings TPU

7. LFN in TPW 1.5 - is that possible?

8. need help with TPW 1.5

9. TPW 1.5 using LPT1 to print with LEXMARK PRINTER

10. TPW 1.5 - WINDOW SIZE -1024 x 768 Question

11. EOF in TPW 1.5

12. Question on WinCrt of TPW 1.5