key release and key pressed help?
Author Message
 key release and key pressed help?

Ok I have been told how one is able to press two jkeys at the same time,
but is unable to make working code. So I would appreciate it if you can
send some code on doing it.

Please don't try to mail me it's broken(I am working in a library. Their
computers are totally screwed up)

Thanks
Roelf Pringle

Tue, 09 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 key release and key pressed help?

Quote:

> Ok I have been told how one is able to press two jkeys at the same
> time,
> but is unable to make working code. So I would appreciate it if you
> can
> send some code on doing it.

> Please don't try to mail me it's broken(I am working in a library.
> Their
> computers are totally screwed up)

> Thanks
> Roelf Pringle

I'm not sure i understand your question.  What are you trying to make
the code do?

Wed, 10 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. recording key presses - help!!!

2. recording key presses - please help!!!

3. Help on key release

4. Combined Key Press (VK-CONTROL+VK-DELETE) - How To Capture

5. Still problems checking for Key is pressed

6. key still pressed

7. how to read a function key press?

8. is key being pressed?

9. Q: Post a special key combination press to the application

10. Answering a Question by Pressing the Enter Key

11. Monitering key presses

12. Help on Arrow Keys--Handy tool for all keys