My raytraced Voxel 3d Light in Fog demo (in pascal)
Author Message
 My raytraced Voxel 3d Light in Fog demo (in pascal)

Hi all,
i want to show my Pascal source demo:Voxel 3d Light in Fog. Hills cast
shadows in the fog.

http://www.*-*-*.com/
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Dmytry Lavrov.

Thu, 17 Nov 2005 02:54:24 GMT
 My raytraced Voxel 3d Light in Fog demo (in pascal)
I compiled it for Windows!!! My GROBJ now is really portable.
http://dmytrylavrov.narod.ru/voxfoge.htm

Please report bugs....
p.s.
Some comments???

Sat, 19 Nov 2005 17:17:20 GMT
 My raytraced Voxel 3d Light in Fog demo (in pascal)

Quote:

> I compiled it for Windows!!! My GROBJ now is really portable.
> http://dmytrylavrov.narod.ru/voxfoge.htm

> Please report bugs....
> p.s.
> Some comments???

What is it?

Sat, 19 Nov 2005 20:19:57 GMT
 My raytraced Voxel 3d Light in Fog demo (in pascal)
Quote:

> Hi all,
> i want to show my pascal source demo:Voxel 3d Light in Fog. Hills cast
> shadows in the fog.

> http://dmytrylavrov.narod.ru/voxfoge.htm
> http://www.dmytrylavrov.narod.ru/voxfoge.htm

> Dmytry Lavrov.

------------------------------
re:CBFalconer (ohh,google is buggest usenet server,i can't post normal
reply)

Quote:
>What is it?

0:
You can see screenshots from demo here:
http://dmytrylavrov.narod.ru/voxfoge.htm

1:turn option "thread messages" on.....

2:
"GrObj" is a object oriented graphical unit for FreePascal.My demo
uses grobj instead of standard graph unit,

"raytraced Voxel 3D Light in Fog demo (in pascal)"
is a voxel 3D light & fog demo,in pascal ;-), uses raytracing to make
3d light and raycasting to draw image ;-0.

More about voxel landscapes(and raycasting):
http://www.flipcode.com/voxtut/voxtut-struct.shtml

screenshots from my demo:
http://dmytrylavrov.narod.ru/voxfoge.htm

More information avaliable on my site....

Sat, 19 Nov 2005 21:45:07 GMT
 My raytraced Voxel 3d Light in Fog demo (in pascal)

Quote:

... snip ...

> >What is it?

... snip ...

> 2:
> "GrObj" is a object oriented graphical unit for FreePascal.My demo
> uses grobj instead of standard graph unit,

Fair enough.  I.E. it is not ISO 7185 or ISO 10206 standard code,
which ends my interest.

Sun, 20 Nov 2005 03:38:26 GMT
 My raytraced Voxel 3d Light in Fog demo (in pascal)

Quote:

> > Hi all,
> > i want to show my pascal source demo:Voxel 3d Light in Fog. Hills cast
> > shadows in the fog.

> > http://dmytrylavrov.narod.ru/voxfoge.htm
> > http://www.dmytrylavrov.narod.ru/voxfoge.htm

> > Dmytry Lavrov.
> ------------------------------
> re:CBFalconer (ohh,google is buggest usenet server,i can't post normal
> reply)

> >What is it?

> 0:
> You can see screenshots from demo here:
> http://dmytrylavrov.narod.ru/voxfoge.htm

> 1:turn option "thread messages" on.....

> 2:
> "GrObj" is a object oriented graphical unit for FreePascal.My demo
> uses grobj instead of standard graph unit,

> "raytraced Voxel 3D Light in Fog demo (in pascal)"
> is a voxel 3D light & fog demo,in pascal ;-), uses raytracing to make
> 3d light and raycasting to draw image ;-0.

> More about voxel landscapes(and raycasting):
> http://www.flipcode.com/voxtut/voxtut-struct.shtml

> screenshots from my demo:
> http://dmytrylavrov.narod.ru/voxfoge.htm

> More information avaliable on my site....

Interesting stuff Dmytry, thanks for posting it.

Tue, 22 Nov 2005 16:22:22 GMT
 My raytraced Voxel 3d Light in Fog demo (in pascal)
1:thanks for reply
2:
And i make it really FAR BETTER today!
i added more textures,snow,and ice.
Looks photorealistic(i hope).
screenshots:
http://dmytrylavrov.narod.ru/voxfoge.htm
-----
Regards,

Dmytry.
http://dmytrylavrov.narod.ru

Tue, 22 Nov 2005 21:05:08 GMT
 My raytraced Voxel 3d Light in Fog demo (in pascal)
Quote:

> 1:thanks for reply
> 2:
> And i make it really FAR BETTER today!
> i added more textures,snow,and ice.
> Looks photorealistic(i hope).
> screenshots:
> http://dmytrylavrov.narod.ru/voxfoge.htm
> -----
> Regards,

> Dmytry.
> http://dmytrylavrov.narod.ru

heh,popping this thread up again  %-).
--
http://dmytrylavrov.narod.ru

Mon, 02 Jan 2006 22:01:08 GMT

1. Voxel Landscape HELP!

2. Great ASM/Pascal Demo-Sources !!!!

3. turbo pascal 7.0 demo version

4. SendFax Demo Code at Pascal Central

5. Enhanced Pascal Demo Pack is FREE!!!

6. Turbo Pascal For Windows 1.5 Shareware / Demo?

7. Pascal demo oriented web page

8. Speed pascal: Evaluation of Demo

9. Enhanced Pascal Demo Pack is FREE!!!

10. 3d graphics in pascal/c++/asm