Graphics Display (JPG, GIF, BMP, PCX, etc.)
Author Message
 Graphics Display (JPG, GIF, BMP, PCX, etc.)

I would really appreciate it if someone would point me in the
direction of where I could find an uncompiled unit that allowed me to
show any recognizable graphics format (basically anything Paint Shop
Pro can convert) in a program.  There are many that are 320x200x256
that I've seen, but I really need a 640x480x(265 or 16.7M).  The
simpler the better.  Thanks

Tue, 21 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Graphics Display (JPG, GIF, BMP, PCX, etc.)

Quote:

> I would really appreciate it if someone would point me in the
> direction of where I could find an uncompiled unit that allowed me to
> show any recognizable graphics format (basically anything Paint Shop
> Pro can convert) in a program.  There are many that are 320x200x256
> that I've seen, but I really need a 640x480x(265 or 16.7M).  The
> simpler the better.  Thanks

1. Look in SWAG
2. Look at my site on the programmingpage for some info on PCX's and the
downloadpage for the LOADPCX-example (faster)
3. Look at the file I sent you that'll load BMPs (sorry folks, couldn't
send it with this message :-))

Remco de Korte
Soft Machine
Nederland
http://www.xs4all.nl/~remcodek/

Tue, 21 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. D3 - non-visual graphic manipulation (jpg,gif,bmp.etc)

2. Gif, Bmp, Jpg or Pcx viewer!

3. How to display/manipulate GIF/JPG etc

4. Displaying jpg,gif,etc

5. How to display Gifs,jpg,bmp,pcx

6. Help getting a *.BMP, *.JPG, *.GIF file displayed on tp7

7. displaying .gif/.jpg/.bmp files as a background

8. Displaying PCX, GIF and BMP.

9. a tpu file that loads ANY popular graphic format/ [gif, jpg, tif, tga, bmp, pcx, png, etc]

10. Show PCX, GIF or JPG, NOT in SWAG

11. gif,jpg,etc in pascal