send data to an external program
Author Message
 send data to an external program

I am trying to send a string to "Modem.exe" by Pinnacle Software.  Can anyone
tell me how to send this info to an external program?

tnx in advance,

Rich

Fri, 04 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Sending commands to external program?

2. How to read from external data file into program to utilize algorithm:

3. External Data Import - Impossible ???

4. External program call from TURBO PASCAL ??

5. Running external programs

6. Executing External Programs

7. External program call from TURBO PASCAL ??

8. External Program Call

9. FPC Linux - Running External Programs and Capturing Output

10. FPC Linux - Running External Programs and Capturing Output

11. Programming External Speakers

12. Running External EXE files from a program [EXEC]