Pascal Standards FAQ
Author Message
 Pascal Standards FAQ

Awhile back, there was a Pascal Standards FAQ posted, but I only have up
to question 6 (i.e., the bottom 3rd was truncated).  I'd like to post this
FAQ on the web, but I need the rest of it.  Does anyone have it?  Can you
email/post it?  Please let me know.

Thanks!
Bill

Bill Catambay
Pascal Programmer on Macintosh and Open VMS

              />
             //   The purpose of software engineering
     (//////[O]>=========================================-
             \\    is to manage complexity, not to create it.
              \>

Mon, 14 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Pascal Standards FAQ at Pascal Central

2. Pascal Standards FAQ at Pascal Central

3. Pascal Standards FAQ Updated

4. Pascal Standards FAQ Updated

5. Pascal Standards FAQ

6. Official Pascal Standards now at Pascal Central

7. Official Pascal Standards now at Pascal Central

8. ATTN: Pedt Scragg [CLPB FAQ] - About Pascal Turbo Vision FAQ

9. Fading Balls, Mailing List, and Pascal Standards

10. pascal coding standard wanted. $$offered

11. help! A question regarding standard pascal programming

12. Fading Balls, Mailing List, and Pascal Standards