Looking for DEC Pascal field test sites
Author Message
 Looking for DEC Pascal field test sites

Dear DEC Pascal Users,

We are currently looking for field test sites for future versions of
DEC Pascal on all platforms.

At this point in time, we are particularly looking for OpenVMS VAX
systems running DEC Pascal that can help us do some testing.

Field testing involves installing new compilers/rtls from us,
compiling code, testing, using new features if possible, etc. and
communicating the results back to us.

By field testing, you can ensure that your applications will work
with future releases of DEC Pascal as well as establishing closer
contacts with the DEC Pascal engineering team.

If you are interested, send me your name, address, email address, etc.

Thanks for helping us out.

--
John Reagan
DEC Pascal Project Leader

Disclaimer:  The opinions and statements expressed by me are not
             necessarily those of Digital Equipment Corporation.
--

Sun, 22 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Looking for pascal web site

2. looking for pascal compiler sources test set

3. Looking for Borland Pascal test too

4. looking for pascal compiler sources test set

5. Looking for Borland Pascal test too

6. TEST TEST TEST TEST

7. French Pascal Programming Site - Site de programmation TP en francais

8. French Pascal Programming Site - Site de programmation TP en francais

9. i looking for good delphi site

10. looking for source code sites..

11. Looking for TPW 1.5 Workshop site

12. Looking for Borland WWW site