wincrt and freepascal
Author Message
 wincrt and freepascal

Hi,
  I'm faily new to FreePascal, using version 1.9.2.

  I make extensive use of the WinCRT unit in Turbo Pascal Windows 1.5
. Yes, I know that I can use the console instead of the WinCRT unit.

  I'm having difficulty in converting my delphi apps that uses the
WinCRT unit. An example program is as follows;

program EXP;

uses WinCrt;

begin
  Writeln('PASCAL');
end.

When I execute EXP.exe, the output goes to the console, not a
window that emulates a text-only dumb terminal.

When I change the program;

it compiles fine, but when I execute mywincrt.exe, I get the following
in a Windows MessageBox;

Runtime error 103 at 0x00401054
0x00401054
0x004056D9

I'm no doubt missing something very simple, so assistance from the
experts out there would be appreciated.

Thanks,

pacheco vieira

Fri, 02 Dec 2005 18:57:12 GMT

1. WinCRT in FreePascal

2. Documentation of FreePascal WinCrt & WinMouse units

3. wincrt.tpu

4. wincrt.tpu - Windows window

5. Question on WinCrt of TPW 1.5

6. WINCRT

7. WIncrt

8. WinCRT

9. TDialog in WinCrt ???

10. WinCRT

11. Looking for WinTypes,WinCrt,WinProcs units, please...

12. delay in wincrt?