Euro currency symbol ...
Author Message
 Euro currency symbol ...

Quote:
>Does anybody know how to get the Euro currency into a Turbo Vision
>application?  I have it under WinWord but how can I use it under Borland
>Pascal?  Has anybody ever done that?

You could need to redefine some existing unwanted character, perhaps in
the upper part of the set.

Codepage 437 has #238 = sort-of-epsilon, though, and that will be OK at
least in non-Windows DOS.

Please do not multi-post when you should be cross-posting.

--

 Web <URL: http://www.*-*-*.com/ ; - w. FAQish topics, links, acronyms
 Dates - miscdate.htm  Year 2000 - date2000.htm  Critical Dates - critdate.htm

Sat, 13 Mar 2004 02:18:42 GMT

1. Euro currency symbol ...

2. EURO, Dual currency problems

3. Problem: Change Currency to Euro?

4. Euro models wants to come to USA , Canada

5. Euro-character on epson

6. Printing the Euro character ...

7. Urgent: Euro sign in TurboPascal

8. Euro Character in TurboPascal

9. LONDON - Delphi/V.B Developers - Euro Equities Project - Learn Corba/Java

10. LONDON - Delphi/VB Developers - Euro Equities Project - Learn Corba/Java

11. LONDON - Delphi/Visual Basic Developer - Euro Equities Project - Learn Corba/Java

12. LONDON - Delphi/Visual Basic Developer - Euro Equities Project - Learn Java/Corba