BASIC interpreter in Pascal?
Author Message
 BASIC interpreter in Pascal?

Quote:

>Hello, I'm developing a chat client. Therefore I want to use BASIC as
>the scripting language. Now I'm seeking a source code of such a BASIC
>interpreter or compiler program. I'm familiar with most languages,
>however, the best would be if I got the source code for such an
>interpreter in Pascal/Delphi.

Hi Tobi,

I think I've seen one on the "Delphi Super Page" at
  http://www.*-*-*.com/

Simply search for "basic".

Cheers, Tom.
--
Tom Wellige
Get my e-mail address from < http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;

Mon, 01 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 BASIC interpreter in Pascal?

take a look at Driver it has a script interpreter to it except it is
in pascal format... not compiled scripts... you could easily figure
out how to do it from this program...
Remove .DONTSPAMME from my
email address to send me REAL email.
--

: Hello, I'm developing a chat client. Therefore I want to use BASIC
as
: the scripting language. Now I'm seeking a source code of such a
BASIC
: interpreter or compiler program. I'm familiar with most languages,
: however, the best would be if I got the source code for such an
: interpreter in Pascal/Delphi.
:
: Thanks in advance-
:
:           ,,,
:          (o o)
:       oO--(_)--Oo
:
:       (=: Tobi :=)
:

: not a valid email address but I'm sick of all that spam.
:
begin 600 driver11.zip
<encoded_portion_removed>
end

Mon, 01 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Searching for (simple) BASIC interpreter in BP70

2. Pascal Interpreter in Pascal

3. Pascal Interpreter source (in Pascal) needed

4. Coding a script interpreter in pascal

5. Pascal Interpreter

6. Free DOS command interpreter & utilities in Pascal

7. need interpreter or converter for pascal into C

8. Pascal Source Code Interpreters & Compiliers

9. Pascal Interpreter

10. HELP!! Pascal - Lisp Expression Interpreter

11. Pascal Interpreter

12. BASIC, VISUAL BASIC, C++, DELPHI SOFTWARE FRO CHEAP PRICE