Documentation of FreePascal WinCrt & WinMouse units
Author Message
 Documentation of FreePascal WinCrt & WinMouse units

Hi,

I am seaching the web for documentation (and restrictions) of the
FreePascal (Win32) WinCrt & WinMouse units, but was not successful
until now.

If somebody can help me I would be very grateful.

Hape

Fri, 18 Feb 2005 00:24:56 GMT
 Documentation of FreePascal WinCrt & WinMouse units

Quote:

> Hi,

> I am seaching the web for documentation (and restrictions) of the
> FreePascal (Win32) WinCrt & WinMouse units, but was not successful
> until now.

These units are simply Windowed (GUI) versions of unit Crt and Mouse. That
documentation should largely apply, though some functions may be missing or
empty.

Limitations are hard to guess (for us too). The best way would be to check the
source, and look up the Windows functions used on MSDN.

Some of the example programs of FPC 1.0.6 use these units IIRC, so you could
check those out too (fpctris and samegame)

Sat, 19 Feb 2005 21:14:43 GMT
 Documentation of FreePascal WinCrt & WinMouse units

Quote:

>> Hi,

>> I am seaching the web for documentation (and restrictions) of the
>> FreePascal (Win32) WinCrt & WinMouse units, but was not successful
>> until now.

>These units are simply Windowed (GUI) versions of unit Crt and Mouse. That
>documentation should largely apply, though some functions may be missing or
>empty.

>Limitations are hard to guess (for us too). The best way would be to check the
>source, and look up the Windows functions used on MSDN.

>Some of the example programs of FPC 1.0.6 use these units IIRC, so you could
>check those out too (fpctris and samegame)

Try the various TPC websites. Some of those have very complete documentation
on these units.

Sun, 20 Feb 2005 14:45:13 GMT

1. Graphics, TPW, The WinCRT unit & objectWindows

2. wincrt and freepascal

3. WinCRT in FreePascal

4. Looking for WinTypes,WinCrt,WinProcs units, please...

5. anyone has the wincrt unit?

6. TPW 1.5 WINCRT unit - screen sizing

7. documentation FPC-unit <windows>?

8. FPC: Documentation on Win32 units?

9. Is there documentation for TP5.5 Win unit?

10. wincrt & menus

11. FreePascal unit for SMTP?

12. IDEA unit in FreePascal?