Turbo Pascal & New Fonts
Author Message
 Turbo Pascal & New Fonts

I am sick of the fonts supplied with TP7.
I would like to know where I can get hold of any other .CHR type fonts.
Or any routines that allow you read and use any other type of font and I
mean any type of font 'cos I'm desperate, but preferably True Type fonts
or something good like that. Please E-mail me anything you have!!!
Thanks, Rooksie

Fri, 27 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. INSTALLING NEW FONTS IN PASCAL?

2. Fonts & Pascal 7

3. Turbo pascal font

4. I NEED TURBO PASCAL FONTS!!!!!!!

5. difference between TURBO PASCAL & BORLAND PASCAL

6. difference between TURBO PASCAL & BORLAND PASCAL

7. Turbo Pascal with new computer systems

8. Turbo Pascal 7.0 inline assembler and 386 and newer instructions

9. NEW TO TURBO PASCAL 7.

10. Should there be a new Turbo Pascal?

11. Looking for Turbo Pascal any version newer than 2.0

12. WTB: Turbo Pascal Version 5.5 Or Newer