! You will thank you me for this in 2 weeks!!!
Author Message
 ! You will thank you me for this in 2 weeks!!!

If you're interested in making some big bucks, keep reading;
if you're not, I apologize for wasting your time.

A little while back, I was browsing newsgroups and came across
an article similar to this that said you could make
thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of
$5.00! So I thought, "Yeah, right, this must be a scam," but like most
of us, but I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you
send $5.00 to the first person on the list stated in the article. You
then place your own name and address in the bottom of the list at #3,
and post the article in newsgroups, or e-mail it to people
(more newsgroups you post to, or more people you send it out to,
the more potential you have of making money). No catch, that was it.

You can make up to or over $50,000.00 in 2-3 weeks, maybe sooner!  I
SWEAR, I'M NOT LYING TO YOU, AND THIS IS NOT A SCAM!  If you're
interested in making some big bucks, keep reading; if you're not, I
apologize again for wasting your time.

So after thinking it over, talking to a few people first, I figured what
have I got to lose except for 1 stamp and $5, right!
I know this has been checked out several times with the legal community
and is deemed perfectly Legal, but being a very cautious person, I also
wanted to check it out with the US Post Office. I called them
(1-800-725-2161) and explained this process and asked if there were any
regulations that would be violated by doing this. Without hesitation,
the postal official also said it is legal.  At that point, I felt
comfortable going ahead and joining the process.

Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, WHY IT
WORKS!...Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you
get the information from it, and begin making money.  The process is
very simple, and it consists of 3 easy steps:

STEP 1:
Get a piece of paper and write the following:
"PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST"
ALONG WITH YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS.  What you
are doing is creating a service by this.  This is PERFECTLY LEGAL.
Get $5 bill, and place it inside of paper that you
have just written on, and fold each piece of paper so the bill
will not be seen in the envelope (otherwise, nosy people who
like to steal envelopes with money in  it will not get yours).  Put
this paper inside the envelope and seal it.  Use regular mail
to send this to the first person on the list below. Remember
only the first person on the list gets your name and five dollar bill!

#1  V. Pupko
P.O. Box 461716
Aurora, CO  80046

#2  David Shelkovich
10969 E. Berry Place
Englewood, Colorado  80111

#3  Michael Joselevich
1050 S. Yampa St.
Aurora, CO  80017

STEP 2:
Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above move the
other names up (3 becomes 2, 2 becomes 1) and add YOUR
name as number 3 on the list.

STEP 3:
Now, after you have re-typed the list with your name in the
third position, post your amended article to at least 20
newsgroups or e-mail it to at least 20 people; friends,
relatives anyone who you want to get rich along with you
(but remember the more you post or send, the more money
you make)!  You still have to use regular mail to send your
$5 bill and the address to the first name! That's what keeps
this legal and how everyone gets paid!

That's all there is to it!  This is WHY this works!

When your name reaches the first position, which going to happened in a few
days, it will be your turn to collect your gifts.  The gifts will be sent
to you by over 5,000 to 8,000 people like yourself who are willing to
invest $5 to receive up to $40,000.00 in cash.  Your entire investment will
be $5!!!

YOUR NAME IN POSITION #

You send out 20 letters to 20 people            #3
These 20 mail out 20 letters each (400)         #2
These 400 mail out 20 letters each (8,000)      #1
And those 8,000 people mail YOU $5 each ($40,000.00)

HONESTY AND INTEGRITY MAKE THIS PLAN WORK- DON'T BREAK THE RULES!  BE SURE
TO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS EXACTLY AND OMIT NOTHING.  IN OTHER WORDS, BE
SURE TO ENTER YOUR NAME AT THE BOTTOM OF THE LIST AND NOT A HIGHER POSITION
(actually this would be robbing yourself since it is while your name is in
the lower positions that it gets multiplied exponentially over hundreds of
people).  And, of course, send your $5.00 off to the first name.

REMEMBER:
"HE WHO DARES NOTHING, NEED NOT HOPE FOR ANYTHING."  "INVEST A LITTLE TIME,
ENERGY AND MONEY NOW OR SEARCH FOR IT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE".

Please remember to declare your extra income.  Thanks once again!!!!

Fri, 03 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Anyone willing to help please Email me....

2. Student Help needed from all willing people!!!

3. ! You will thank you me for this in 2 weeks!!!

4. Day in week and week in year calculations, oops!

5. Week function needed

6. Weeks of searching - Turbo Access?

7. GUARANTEED 2-5 LBS WEIGHT LOSS PER WEEK

8. Week Number

9. Program for Week number

10. Learning Pascal in 8 weeks-help!

11. 500,- per week bijverdienen als programmeur

12. Date to Week Number