compiler for PocketPC? 
Author Message
 compiler for PocketPC?

Hello,

Is there a Pascal compiler available that can target a PocketPC device
running on
an Intel StrongARM processor?  I would like to use Pascal to program
PocketPC apps rather than C++, because I am more comfortable with Pascal.

-Rick Francken



Thu, 06 Oct 2005 00:29:49 GMT  
 compiler for PocketPC?

Quote:

> Hello,

> Is there a Pascal compiler available that can target a PocketPC device
> running on
> an Intel StrongARM processor?  I would like to use Pascal to program
> PocketPC apps rather than C++, because I am more comfortable with Pascal.

I know there is a commercial Pascal based tool called PocketStudio.

Try to google it.



Thu, 06 Oct 2005 01:42:29 GMT  
 compiler for PocketPC?
Thanks Marco,

I had thought PocketStudio was strictly for Palm development, but I will ask
them if it can be used for PocketPC development.

Regards,

-Rick Francken

Quote:
> I know there is a commercial Pascal based tool called PocketStudio.

> Try to google it.



Fri, 07 Oct 2005 20:21:56 GMT  
 compiler for PocketPC?

Quote:

>> I know there is a commercial Pascal based tool called PocketStudio.

>> Try to google it.
> I had thought PocketStudio was strictly for Palm development, but I will ask
> them if it can be used for PocketPC development.

Probably I've been mistaken then, and mixed them up.


Fri, 07 Oct 2005 22:02:33 GMT  
 
 [ 4 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. Niklaus Wirth's compiler book (was Re: Compiler.)

2. kylix - pascal compiler

3. Best Pascal Compiler for Win2K

4. Include File Compiler Directive in Pascal

5. Compiler without code size restriction

6. Which compiler for use with Emacs on Linux?

7. serious compiler error - typed constants

8. Which compiler do you compile your pascal with?

9. compiler needed.

10. compiler type?

11. Pascal-compiler sources

12. Pascal compiler with source code

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software