Multiple Linear Regression
Author Message
 Multiple Linear Regression

Can someone direct me to a 3rd-party math package that will allow me to
do multi-variable linear regression with delphi 1.0?  I have Sigma
Software's G_Math and G_FFT which have a single-variable regression
routine.  I'm trying to save myself some tedious labor on a large
project.

Also I have Excel which does this and was wondering how much trouble it
would be to use DDE or some other technique to let Excel do the work for
me.

--
Stanley Chen
Michelin Research

Mon, 02 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Multiple Regression Routine for Delphi/Pascal Needed

2. Multiple Regression Routine for Delphi/Pascal Needed

3. code for linear regression? Unite??

4. HELP! polynomial regression 4th order

5. HELP! turbo pascal polynomial regression

6. linear algebra or discrete nath newsgroup

7. Linear Search

8. Trouble with VBE 2.0 Linear Frame buffer

9. Linear framebuffer

10. Source code for linear algebra?

11. DPMI physical address mapping (VESA linear frame buffer)

12. FreePascal Physical -> Linear address mapping (VESA)